In addition to holding a doctorate in Counseling Psychology from the University of Houston, Dr. Crawford is a licensed psychologist, author of four books, organizational consultant and speaker. Over the last 26 years he has created over 3300 presentations for such organizations as Sprint, Shell, The American Medical Association, PBS, and many other organizations and professional associations both nationally and internationally. He has a unique perspective on achieving success and he shares this philosophy with such humor and energy he is constantly referred to as the "Steve Martin" of psychologists. In addition, his two PBS specials have been seen by over 15 million people and he has been quoted as an expert in such diverse publications as The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Working Mother, The Chicago Tribune, Investor's Business Daily, The Dallas Morning News, and Cosmopolitan just to name a few.
- All Stressed Up & Nowhere to Go
- Getting Others to Get it: New Information on the Science of Influence and Persuasion
- Clarity, Confidence, & Creativity: New Information on the Science of Leadership
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Anger Management
- New Information on the Science of Customer Service