Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist, speaker, wife and mother.
Clinical supervisor over 23 psychologists and social workers providing 24x7 response to sexual assault and counseling service; psychologist in the Department of Justice working with released and community based offenders, group facilitator with highly likely to re-offend violent criminals. Has presented on many issues, including mental health and depression, family and women's issues in the US and Australia. Author of "The Con", award winning blogger, writes for two ezines.
Writes and speaks with a Celtic (by ancestory) twinkle in her voice and Aussie accent.
- Life Cycles for Women
- Overcoming Depression
- Trauma as a Criminogenci Variable
- Psychological Survival of Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault's Impact on the Birthing Experience
- Breking Free of the Past
- Taming the Saboteur Within
- Working With Criminals
- Learning How To Fight Fair (in realtionships)
- Raising Happy Kids
- Supportive Co-Parenting
- Using Social Media for Profit
- Fun and Ministry
- Adapting to the Unintended Consequences of Social Media
- Family Matters
- Focus Matters (helping your ADD ADHD kid, spouse self)