Sandy Tapper, owner of Tapper Web Consulting and Marketing, has over 30 years’ successful experience in marketing and advertising management in a variety of industries, including consumer packaged goods, financial services, high tech and business-to-business.
•Prior to opening Tapper Web Consulting in 1998, Sandy was Senior Marketing Manager for the Abra division of Best Software, an industry-leading developer of human resource and payroll software. The Internet played a strategic role in the brand's strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
• Product Manager for AAA Auto Club South, responsible for membership acquisition and retention for the AAA's third-largest club in the nation. Additionally, Sandy worked extensively with the travel and insurance divisions to enhance membership usage of these ancillary services.
• Top-level advertising and marketing management positions with NCNB (now known as Bank of America) and First Florida Bank, garnering industry awards for creative effective advertising.
• Product Manager for Block Drug's Polident line of denture cleansers, responsible for the successful introduction of a new line extension as well as achieving the flagship brand’s all-time market share high.
• Account executive in New York City with both Grey Advertising and Bozell/Kenyon & Eckhardt advertising agencies, with clients such as Mennen (Baby Magic and Hawk Cologne); Bristol-Myers Squibb (Excedrin and Excedrin PM); and Colgate-Palmolive (Fresh Start Laundry Detergent).
• MBA in Marketing Management, with honors, from Pace University, New York City.
• Toastmasters District Winner, 2011
- Internet Marketing
- Integrating the Internet Into Your Business Model
- The Role of Search Engine Optimization
- Outsource or Do It Yourself Online Marketing
- Social Media
- Marketing and Advertising Today